Back to Cart

Got Aphids?

Aphids are one of the most common destructive insects around. Safe to say, most gardeners have crossed paths with these little troublesome critters at one time or another. Aphids are small, … (read article)

3/22/2014    Insects, Snails & Slugs

Purge Slimy Slugs and Snails from Your Landscape

Holes in your plants’ foliage? Leaves that were full and healthy yesterday, and are gone now? Yes, this could be the work of snails or slugs (shell-less snails), those always … (read article)

10/23/2013    Insects, Snails & Slugs

Are Destructive Bugs Attacking Your Plants?

Something’s going on and your plants don’t look happy. Here are some clues to help determine if damaging insects are at work in your garden. Signs Your Plants May Be … (read article)

10/22/2013    Insects, Snails & Slugs

Garden Insects: Identifying the Bad Bugs

Scientists estimate that 97% of the world’s insects are either beneficial or harmless. Does is seem as though your garden attracts only the remaining 3%, the ones that are destructive? … (read article)

10/22/2013    Insects, Snails & Slugs

Natural Flea and Tick Protection That’s Safe for Your Pet (and Your Family)

Does your cat or dog spends time outdoors?  Then flea and tick control may be part of your usual summer routine.  Perhaps an unwelcome part. Fleas and ticks are parasites … (read article)

9/23/2013    Insects, Snails & Slugs

Neem Oil – A Safe, Organic (and Amazing) Product for Gardeners

If you’ve gardened for a while odds are good you’ve heard of neem oil. Turns out it’s one of a handful of products that belongs in every successful gardener’s tool … (read article)

7/23/2013    Gardening Know-How, Insects, Snails & Slugs