Exactly What Is Spray-N-Grow Micronutrient Complex?
We always say “It’s Like Vitamins for Your Plants!” So what does that really mean? Are you curious what’s in Spray-N-Grow Micronutrient Complex that makes it so effective? Curiosity is good, so here’s the scoop.
Scientists have identified sixteen chemical elements that are essential for the growth of most plants, and a few others that are used by some plants under certain conditions. The sixteen elements are carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, manganese, molybdenum, copper, boron, zinc and chlorine. Two other nutrients needed by some plants are sodium and cobalt.
Mineral nutrients are divided into three groups according to the quantity plants use.
- Macronutrients are the primary mineral nutrients, used in the largest amounts. These big three are nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium.
- The secondary mineral nutrients used in lesser amounts are calcium, magnesium and sulfur.
- The mineral nutrients used in the tiniest amounts are called micronutrients.
Carbon, hydrogen and oxygen are not mineral nutrients, but are essential elements.
Spray-N-Grow is a carefully formulated mix of micronutrients, cultured in a water base that acts as a biocatalyst. (Catalysts speed up biological processes.) This complex includes most of the elements above and a number of bonus ones for nineteen in total. Dr. A. E. Nightingale, a professor at a major agriculture university summed it up when he stated that Spray-N-Grow is a balanced system of micronutrients reacting synergistically . . . all components working together harmoniously that, in effect, perform as a single active ingredient.
How does it actually work? Spray-N-Grow Micronutrient complex:
- Concentrates phosphate at the bud tips. This prompts plants to produce more blooms and set more fruit.
- Relieves the cumulative stress condition caused by over-fertilization, salt buildup and petrochemical use.
- Activates dormant microorganisms in the soil. These mini armies break down soil nutrients into forms plants can absorb.
- Reconditions the soil. Healthier soil offers both improved fertility and better soil texture that provides space for essential oxygen and water.
Dr. Nightingale’s work with a number of vegetable crops has proven that Spray-N-Grow increases yields, boosts solids content, improves root structure and elevates overall fruit quality. These results have been confirmed by researchers and growers in the U.S. and around the world.
Spray-N-Grow concentrate is non-toxic and completely safe for people, plants and pets.